This machine has 2 handpieces: 1 PC Diamond dermabrasion handpiece; 1 PC Crystal microdemabrasion handpiece;
The procedure that uses fine crystals and a controlled vacuum to exfoliate the skin.
After the treatment, the skin has improved texture and softness, as well as fewer imperfections such as wrinkles and acne scars.
The skin is washed to remove excess oil and dirt. Then, a stream of aluminum oxide crystals is targeted over the area.
The crystals abrade away old, dead skin cells, which the vacuum then picks up with gentle suction.
This promotes the growth of collagen and new, rejuvenated skin. Moisturizers and sun block are then applied to the treated area.
The diamond microdermabrasion (crystal-free) system replaces the micro-crystal flow with a diamond tip wand. Areas closer to the eyes and mouth can be abraded
more accurately with diamond abrasion – no risk of stray crystals. Provides a Non-Surgical skin resurfacing procedure by using sterile diamond heads to peel and rub
off the dead cells at the top skin layer followed by vacuuming/suction removing particles along with any dirt and dead skin. This procedure removes skin debris, scars,
blemishes, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation of the skin. Moderate usage of diamond dermabrasion accompanied with skin products that penetrate through the top skin layer and reach the dermis level help to replenish natural nutrients and restore cell activity promoting healthy skin.
1. Improve duck yellow, oily skins, remove skins deep dirt.
2. Improve skins rough, acne, pock, rough pores.
3. Tint color speckles, tiny wrinkles, wrinkles, pock and etc.
4. Promote the skin metabolism.
5. Decontaminate skin and deeply clean the old cutin.
6. Improvement skin quantity and elasticity.
7. Develop the regenerative capacity of the skin.
8. Promote blood circulation of skin, improve skin cells tissue.