What Is Laser Lipolysis And How Does It Work?
professional lipolaser for fast slimming medical machine has become increasingly popular over the last decade. 980nm diode laser lipolysis is used in continuous emission mode. Power settings are chosen as a function of the treated area: 6W (chin, arms, knees), 10W (abdomen, back), and 15W (thighs, hips, buttocks). Transcutaneous illumination by the aiming beam ensures precise visualization of the region where the energy is delivered. The laser light is conveyed into the fat layer using a 1-mm microcannula (OSYRIS) which incorporates a 400-μm optical fiber. The effect of 980nm diode laser lipolysis is better than lipo laser and cavitation slimming machine.
|Laser max output power||20W|
|Operation Mode||Both CW and Pulsed|
|Operation Temperature||0~30 Deg.C, 0Hz means CW Mode|
|Input Voltage||0~220VAC, 50-60Hz (110VAC Optional)|
|Laser Dimension||32*29*16cm 6.9kg|
|Package Dimension||40*35*25cm 8.3kg|
4) Press the pedal, then the handpiece will emit.
|Bridge Fiber inside||105-125um Core, 2Ms, with two SMA-905 connectors||1 PC|
|Surgery Fiber outside||400um Core, 3.5M, with single SMA-905 connector||2 PCS|
|Pedal Switch||3 Pins Pedal Switch||1 PC|
1. Always keep the laser and fiber in a clean environment to avoid dust.
2. Clean all the dust on the fiber ends and output coupler before you use the laser.
3. Remove the output coupler’s cap when you are going to install the fiber.
4. Remove the caps on the fiber ends when you are going to use it.
5. Clean the both fiber ends with alcohol + cotton ball before you use it.
6. Do not keep the fiber ends or output couplers in the air for too long time.
7. Do not plug-in & plug-out the fiber frequently.
8. No need to remove the fiber every time you finish the treatments. Just keep the fiber connected and this can avoid dust into the output coupler.
9. If you don’t use the laser for a long time, you can remove the fiber and put the caps on.